Sunday, September 27, 2015

September 27th, 2015

Hello again! How were all of your days? Hopefully good, but if they weren't then please stay determined! If you do, there's no doubt that you can do whatever you needed to do. 

My day was fine, if not strange..? My mom got me a new blanket and it's SUPER SOFT. IT'S GREAT AND I LOVE IT.

Then she did my nails and I feel cute! There's always something about doing something about yourself that always makes you feel better. Though it's strange to have such round nails, it makes me itch a bit.

Oh! I also found the best song to listen to for inspiration, though I will not disclose it to you. It makes me embarrassed to think about someone listening to it because of me. ///////
I'm restarting the Imperial Princess series, so perhaps look forward for more of that in the near future? Though I can't be sure I could even work on it this week, because my slots are full with one of my creative writing assignments. 

I'm making a interactive webcomic! I might send a link when I'm finished with it.

Though, perhaps I won't. I keep wondering about updating this blog too much, since I was kind of teased for being up to date about it. It discourages me whenever people do that. Just because it's an assignment doesn't mean I can't enjoy it!!

Ah, I made myself sad again...

1 comment: