Saturday, September 26, 2015

The Return

Hello! I formally apologize to all who followed this blog. I really didn't expect for the lack of posts, but it just sort of... happened? I feel into a slump and got into a rather unhealthy routine over the summer. However! Worry not! I am back, but I suppose not too long.

See, I haven't been feeling as "uppity" as of late. Several times I found myself crying for no reason and have short periods of distaste for my own self.

But I'm gonna be okay. I'm pretty okay now, I would dare say.

So hopefully I can enter a healthier life cycle soon. After all, I don't enjoy crying or the drama that comes with it.

I do hope you all have a spectacular day though! If you're not, then remember what you're going on for! If not for yourself, then another person, or even life itself You're gonna be okay, I just know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment