Monday, June 29, 2015

June 29th, 2015

WOO! It's been awhile! How are all of you faring? Well, I can't help but hope. My summer vacation is going onto a small, almost agonizing start. However, I am planning onto doing some of my summer homework for future classes.

This can prove difficult, as the men in my family tend to hog the computers whenever I'm ready to write. Unfortunately, I have enough willpower to write entries and fiction literature, but I cannot bring myself to do an essay just yet. Hopefully my dear brother can shine some examples to me before I stress anymore over it.

Summer hasn't been all that bad in comparison to the Spring prior. The weather here is almost humid, but with the variety of winds passing through, everything is chilly. This, however, does not seem to stop my house from baking like a potato under the sun's heinous rays. Quite a dreadful thing, you may imagine—

Ah, pardon the delay. I just had to do a fair bit of chores. My hands are awfully soaked from the sink's water. I fear that the clacking of keyboard is not to be admired in this situation, as my nails are awfully... hm... bendable. It's quite disgusting in my eyes. Thus, I must bind you adieu, if only to let my hands dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment